lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Visit to museums!!!

hiii!!! everybody!!! One of the ralf´s  homework was go to museums two in specific, First I don´t like this homework, because I was thinking that was a waste of time, but after go to this museums I like it, well I tell you how was my experience in this places, unfortunally I can´t enter to Museo de la mascara because it was close. But I relate my last visit to   Museo de Arte Contemporaneo  (MAC)in this I look a lot of pictures that describe different situations that in this moment are happened in Mexico and the pictures I imagine try to describe the real world, Before this visit I never have the opportunity to visit this museum and I like it. 
In the future I hope the opportunity to see more museums included the museo de la mascara.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario